Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Putting People - and Perspective - in their Place

B'SD

16 Shvat, 5775

(I'm posting this message a bit earlier than so I can travel to see some friends without missing a blogpost.)

Life comes with plenty of agony. It also comes with options.

I recently interacted with people who were purposely causing pain to others to attract sympathy or respect in a vengeful manner. Not a good idea.


I coach people to understand that 
"X, Y and Z did not cause your pain or problem. 
Punishing them for it is pointless. 
Push back the anger and fear. 
Be your best self, and come out cultured, kind and compassionate. 

You'll respect yourself more over time.
Other people will, too."

I hope you'll let me know your thoughts about that.


 


Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

   

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Smile when you look in the mirror. You're doing your best and passed a test.

No comments: