Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, May 25, 2015

Sharing Thoughts - and Gifts - for Veteran's Day

B'SD

7 Sivan, 5775

The Shavuot holiday ended in Israel, last night. One of the memorable parts of the holiday for me was when I focused on the meaning of the prayers with closed eyes, undistracted by anything around me. They state our reason for being: to light the world with kindness.


One of my goals when compiling information 
for the Global Resources Section of  



was to supply desperately needed information about how to secure necessary medical care, medical appliances, medical travel assistance and medical insurance. People in agony have little to no time for doing the necessary research. They're already struggling to remain alive and in less pain than they're suffering physically, emotionally and financially. I did my best to give ailing, incapacitated people a necessary boost forward.

Some of those ailing, incapacitated people are military veterans, whose governments and associated societies have failed to serve their needs. I've met such individuals. I can't begin to describe the reaction in my own guts, to know that someone who risked their all can be abandoned, or so simply.


I listened to this video today
(click the link so you can, too)
Memorial Day, 
which many people, aka picnickers, 
tend to forget is actually a form of Veteran's Day.


Soldier Writes Beautiful Song To Honor His Fallen Brothers And Sisters
HTTP://FAL.CN/C1G


Please buy the song from iTunes as directed on the website, to empower combat-wounded US veterans.

The US marks Veteran's Day in November, But there's no time to wait. I hope that you'll also buy a few copies of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge  and give them to veterans (in any country!) you know, or can seek out. 

For a wounded, suffering vet, and for anyone benefited by his or her sacrifices, every day is Veteran's Day.

Share the wealth. Promote improved health in ways you cannot imagine.





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge for yourself or someone you know. Present it as a gift to someone who needs it, even someone you've never met.





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Find ways to ease someone's pain.

No comments: