Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, January 4, 2016

Wholesome Foods Support YOUR Health. But Processed Foods...

B'SD

23 Tevet, 5776

I've done speaking engagements when listeners were astounded, been scolded by doctors who doubted my claims and fielded social media critics who scoff at my story.


Scientists are vindicating me.

Wholesome foods support health. Industrialized, processed "foods" undermine it.



Scientists argue that processed foods weaken the intestine’s resistance to bacteria, toxins and other hostile nutritional and non-nutritional elements.
WWW.JPOST.COM


There's more data about how synthetic additives and packaging negatively affect the food supply and ruin human health.

Go organic as I did. Watch what happens over time, as toxins leave your body to be replaced by solid nutrition.

Nobody needs synthetic chemicals that undermine human health.

Read the life lessons in doctor-recommended





You can improve your diet in sensible ways.





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your plate with wholesome food.