Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, February 15, 2016

Care to Share Your Thoughts about Movie-making?

B'SD

6 Adar 1, 5776

Life remains pleasantly interesting this week.

I've been asked to appear in a documentary about brain tumor survivors. According to the producer, "It will be released and distributed in movie theatres worldwide, and broadcast by major TV Channels all around the globe."


Yes, it is a reputable company, one you'd recognize. The connection to me was made by a reputable individual whom I know in real life. I prefer not to share specific details just yet as no commitments have been made at this early date.



WHAT do you want to hear me say?


What do you want to know about surviving and facing brain tumors? You can even ask about the specific sort of brain tumor, a Petroclival Tentorial Meningioma, that I experienced.

Meningiomas come in many shapes and sizes, let alone locations in the brain. Sometimes they come in pairs.


Please leave your response in the
"Comments" section 
below this blogpost.




Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your mind with relevant questions, then find the answers you need.

No comments: