Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming...

B'SD

6 Adar 1, 5779

This blog has been attacked by SPAM so intensely that I had to seek a new way to share information with you. Blogspot did not end the problem despite weeks and weeks of my pleas for help.

Please go to 

https://empoweryourselftocopewithamedicalchallenge.home.blog/2019/02/10/welcome-to-a-world-of-solutions/

for further updates about cutting-edge medical care and other information that you need to know.


Face your medical problems with dignity.
Face your future with optimism.


No comments: