Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Make YOUR Mother's Day a Healthier One!


1 Iyar 5768

Boomers, this one's for you. About 78 Million or so have added on years since being teens protesting almost everything in the 1960s. Some of us are senior citizens. Others, such as myself, are at the younger, left-hand side of the bell curve. Despite the age differences, we still have issues in common. Aging Parents for one. And the need to care for ourselves, too.



The year is rolling along and dreary global politics seem to dominate conversation (we didn't exactly succeed in making the world a better place, did we?). Here's how to take a break from it: focus on making someone happy! I suggest that you dote on your mom.

Many of us are
caught in the squeeze of raising children and caring for aging parents. Some of those parents are debilitated mothers, or just moms with some condition or other that must be properly managed with constant care. If you're a woman caught in this situation, you probably want BIG relief, Mommy. And your self-conscious mother and/or mother-in-law probably could use some, too.

Or perhaps you'd like to ease up on your daughter or daughter-in-law ;^ )


Ease the Sandwich Generation stress each of you are feeling. Make your mom(s) and even yourself smile a bit more brightly on Sunday May 11th, Mother's Day, with a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Why? Because it's A LIFE BOOK THAT HELPS YOU TO DRY YOUR TEARS AND TO COPE WITH A MEDICAL CHALLENGE.

It can help each of you to be a bit more independent and a lot more cheerful. See the links below and on the right-hand margin. Buy your copy today for quick delivery.






Suffering with a Medical Crisis?
Been there, done that, wrote a book about it, and going forward into the future.


Want to learn many more can-do healing/coping strategies?
Then read, benefit from, and tell others about
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Buy all the moms in your life a copy of
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves.
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To
can be shipped worldwide.

Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

SAVE on large orders of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To: A LIFE BOOK THAT HELPS YOU (and MOM) TO DRY YOUR TEARS AND TO COPE WITH A MEDICAL CHALLENGE


Prepare for a much happier Mother's Day
than you'd originally imagined.


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.

No comments: