Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Help those Hormones to Behave!





3 Iyar 5768


Here's how I'm celebrating my 1-year Blogiversary (yep, it's been a year since this blog launched): I'm letting you know one of the best resources around for improving your health.

In 1 week, you can listen to the Bio-Identical Hormone Seminar on the internet with thousands of people world wide. I highly recommend you do so. I've interviewed many people receiving Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy. They're much better off for it. That's why seminar organizer Dr. J. Yaffa is listed in the "Resource" section of my book for coping with medical challenges!

Expert Doctors will discuss many aspects of health and Bio-Identical Hormones. Take advantage of this rare opportunity.

Click here to see seminar organizer Dr. Joel Yaffa and the doctors:
http://www.bhrt1.com/


***

DOCTORS/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS who want to share this educational opportunity with your patients/clients via email, CLICK HERE.


GENERAL PUBLIC: To view the topics and to register for non-doctors, please CLICK HERE.


~*~*~*~

Suffering with a Medical Crisis?
Been there, done that, wrote a book about it, and going forward into the future.

Want to learn many more can-do healing/coping strategies?
Then read, benefit from, and tell others about
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Buy someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves.
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

SAVE on large orders of It's MY Crisis!



To your good health, including your hormonal health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.




No comments: