Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Improve Your Finances When You BUY My Book!



30 Nisan 5768


More bad news about America's economic woes: the healthcare system is sinking and so are financially wealthy people who need it!
Healthcare costs are out of sight!

People suffering illness and all the upsetting emotions that go with it face complete devastation because they cannot access desperately needed medical care. Some doctors can't even afford to provide specialized medical care.

In an age of increasing medical treatment sophistication and effectiveness, this "OMIGAWD I can't afford treatment!" heartache is a nasty nightmare. My book can help you to avoid it!


Until your floor resembles this picture,
you'll need fast, effective references to the care you need, the people who can deliver it and potential financial sponsors for your care


It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To holds such information.





The book's RESOURCES section points out foundations and other organization offering free or dramatically cost-reduced medical care. You can receive State-of-the-Art medical help because of that financial help. The rest of the RESOURCES section highlights cutting-edge medical practitioners and treatments. You'll save more money (and precious time) by finding the folks you need right away.


REMEMBER the other half of my book's title: A LIFE BOOK THAT HELPS YOU TO DRY YOUR TEARS AND TO COPE WITH A MEDICAL CHALLENGE.


There are reasons that readers are buying

It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A LIFE BOOK THAT HELPS YOU TO DRY YOUR TEARS AND TO COPE WITH A MEDICAL CHALLENGE.

My book helps seriously ill people to cope emotionally and FINANCIALLY!


It's MY Crisis! readers are buying my book in bunches, helping other people to get the medical care they need, too. No complicated searches, no cries of "I don't know how to find the doctor I need! I don't know how to pay her/him/the hospital either!" My book can help you to finesse the whole situation in one simple step.


Save this



for celebrating your recovery and/or physical improvement.

I'm not offering an iron-clad guarantee but I sure am providing you with an excellent starting point for securing the medical treatment you need.

Minimize your emotional turmoil. BUY YOUR COPY of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To: A Lifebook that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge TODAY!


Purchase information is on the right-hand margin of this blog. You can also click on the links below to feel better soon.


~$~$~$~

Suffering with a Medical Crisis?
Been there, done that, wrote a book about it, and going forward into the future.

Want to learn many more can-do healing/coping strategies?
Then read, benefit from, and tell others about
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Buy someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves.
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

SAVE on large orders of It's MY Crisis!


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.


No comments: