Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Parents on Medical Rounds!

10 Iyar 5768



Here's a nifty article about adding family to the medical care team:
Patients' Parents Get a Place in Hospital Rounds.


The wisdom of this innovation applies to patients of any age. Letting sensible, well-behaved family and friends confab with the medical team makes extremely GOOD SENSE! Loved ones know the patient best.

I suggest printing out that article and politely sharing it with your doctors, placing it on bulletin boards throughout hospitals and medical offices.

Patient Empowerment is something I've long advocated, especially with my book. Finally, the people who know the patient best have a voice!



***


Speaking of Patient Empowerment, check out the National Institute of Health's press release about Annual Food Allergy Awareness Week!

I know, you weren't aware that one exists.
But that's what my book and blog are all about: informing you of great resources so you can make intelligent choices and take charge of improving your health!





~*~*~*~*


Suffering with a Medical Crisis?

Want to learn many more can-do healing/coping strategies?

Then read, benefit from, and tell others about
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Buy someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves.
It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

SAVE on large orders of It's MY Crisis!



To your good health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.

No comments: