Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Get Your Grin Back!

B'SD

3 Tishrei 5770



Clients of Giveret Golani Self-help Coaching can climb enormous emotional mountains. People I work with adore my sense of humor at how to overcome the ruts, roadblocks and rollercoaster emotions in life. Laughter is contagious. And it's a heck of a motivator!

Here's a video that demonstrates one type of technique I use with distressed people who ask how they can overcome being stuck in a humorless sense of helplessness:



Yep, I share techniques for making coping with crises and even mere nuisances the road to accomplishment, increased happiness and self-empowerment.

Get your grin back with Giveret Golani Self-Help Coaching.

Ask me how ;^ )


EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: