Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Do You Know Which Household Items Hurt Your Bone Health?


B'SD


8 Cheshvan 5770




Lots of suggestions about improving your health fill the pages of


The text is based on my documented medical experience at vastly improving my health, even regaining vision, by ridding my diet and home of synthetic substances. Some DOCTORS are recommending my book and/or using it in their practices.

Here's some scientific support for why the book advocates ridding your homes of plastic kitchenware, among other things:


If you find it hard to accept that synthetic shower curtains, in addition to children's toys, personal care items, vinyl flooring and other common items can harm your health, see The Shower Report.

Want to know about stuff that can more safely replace all those familiar things? I recommend a particular book ;^ )

EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.


Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: