Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dates Improve Human Health!




B'SD

27 Tishrei 5770





I'm smiling because the western medical world is producing more evidence that eating naturally is very good for human health.

A few medical professionals are taking careful mental and written notes about my health experiences with organic foods. They have proof that I went from blind to sighted, then gained the vigor of a woman half my age on an organic diet.



Want to improve your medical future with genuine food and good sense? Go right ahead. EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.


Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: