Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Writer Recovers from Lost Data! An Inside Look at How One Writer Overcame DISASTER!

B'SD

9 Cheshvan 5770


You're visiting this blog to learn how to cope with medical issues. Hurray! There's lots of helpful information, based on this book.

Once you read It's MY Crisis and I'll Cry if I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge you'll realize that the overriding message of the book is to develop tenacity, Stick-to-the Job Power.

THAT trait can make a BIG difference between coping and not coping with stress of any kind.

Laugh-out-Loud content in
EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge keeps readers riveted to the pages, offering tried-and-true suggestions plus Global Resources for low-cost and free quality medical care, medication, medical appliances, medical transport, even funds for paying medical bills!

What you might not know is that
the book almost didn't reach reality
just as it was about to be published.



How I recovered from the disaster is as much a reflection of my "Cope with Medical Crisis" attitude as it is my overall approach to life. I listen for clues to coping emotionally & physically, teaching that to my readers with... well, read


Find out how making a habit of goal-oriented thinking is doable and much more sensible than giving up in despair. The series of essays are set to appear each business day this week.

Remember: Coping with Adversity Beats the Alternative ;^ )

EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.



Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: