Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Listen to Me on Live Radio Today!


B'SD

30 Tishrei 5770

UPDATE: Hear the archived broadcast: Outsmarting Your Doctor & the Medical System


Readers, you can listen to me live on English-language
Israel National News radio, Sunday October 18. Click on the "LIVE!" button to tune in.

Show hostess Tamar Yona will speak with me about the value of "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge" and of my Giveret Golani Self-Help Coaching services at approximately 3:00 PM Israel time (give or take several minutes for last-minute changes).

We'll be talking about how
the book & my coaching
help people around the world
to realize their goals.



CALL IN TO THE SHOW!
US & Canada: 1-800-270-4288

Israel: 1-800-270-428England: 00-800-3-700-7000
Elsewhere: +972-2-997-2425

To send an instant message:
AOL: INR18Yahoo: inr18MSN: INR18ICQ: 191965205


EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge


Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: