Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Motivational Thoughts Coming At You (and FROM YOU!)

25 Kislev 5768

Gosh do I appreciate that you're managing a medical crisis at this time of year. Twelve months ago I was still creeping forward with the help of a cane. Today I can dance a jig. I remember very clearly what it is like to go from despair to joy many times over in my healing journey, and how that progress happened.

Here's a motivational thought. I suggest that you note it in your day-planner or journal, maybe even tape it to the refrigerator: "Your past will be your future if you pack it into your personal baggage."

What it means is that dwelling on the miserable parts of your past in conversations and in your private thoughts, or making your actions reflect that sadness just drag it smack into your future! Redesign your life. Launder the yukky stuff in your luggage ;^ )

Focus on what's working, the things that are going well. Create happy remarks you consciously share with others. Talk to yourself in an upbeat way. Everyone around you will notice the pleasant change. They'll feel invited to share happiness with you. Yours and theirs!

Do it. Dont't just "try" to leave your past behind you. Actually Leave it Behind You! Your future is opening before your face, your limbs and your mind. Let it into your life, one improvement at a time. Then you can replace your motivational thought with a newer one: I AM LIVING MY FUTURE AND INVITING PROGRESS, HAPPINESS, HEALING, SERENITY AND CALM INTO MY LIFE.

I'm the redhead in the lower left corner, hoping to see the improvements in your life. Drop me a line and let me know how things go!















***

Votes for It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To are climbing (with the highest average score) since I announced a few days ago that the Musella Foundation for Brain Tumor Research and Information added my book to its Recommended Reading list. [Oy, my writing colleagues will want to clobber me for such a loooong sentence]

Please join the fun and help to promote awareness of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To. Amazon will surely notice the sales as more readers buy it for someone they love, including themselves.

Go to http://www.virtualtrials.com/books.cfm then scroll to the bottom gray area. Find the title It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To. Click on a number on that same line (I hope you'll click on the number 10).

You can buy It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To at the Musella website with a credit card. Then you and everyone with whom you share my book can feel better.

Thanks so much!

Happy Holiday Shopping and STOCKING STUFFER ALERT!

CHANUKA’S HERE !!!!! Xmas is coming up and so's Kwaanza. Spread more cheer when you buy someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To at http://www.booklocker.com/books/3067.html

Order it in book stores if it’s not on the shelves. It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

Booksellers, save on large quantities of It's MY Crisis!
https://secure.booklocker.com/booklocker/wholesale/order.php
















To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.



No comments: