Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Toxic Toys Alert!

16 Tevet 5768


THAT TOY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN. OR ANYONE!

I hope you'll read this Detroit Free Press article and learn how to separate dangerous items from your shopping lists and piles of presents. Please. Don't let a happy holiday season become a source of sickness and sadness.






Testing toys for toxins
Nearly one in five toys under this year's Christmas tree could be something you don't want your kids playing with.
***

Buy It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To. Learn how to cope with the world and emotions of illness.

The Xmas and Kwanzaa shopping seasons are at full frenzy! Save your sanity by avoiding dangerously iced and snowy roads, crowded malls and headaches easily prevented. Buy gifts online.
Spread the warmth of the holidays far into the future when you give someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To http://www.booklocker.com/books/3067.html

It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

Booksellers save on large orders of
It's MY Crisis!
https://secure.booklocker.com:443/booklocker/wholesale/order.php

The votes are in and still arriving: over 500 votes of praise for my book in almost three weeks! On December 2, 2007 the Musella Foundation for Brain Tumor Research declared It’s MY Crisis to be “Recommended Reading,” then added it to other recommended titles on the Musella website. Readers can vote there once daily for their favorite book. Once you’ve read It’s MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To you can vote for it at http://www.virtualtrials.com/books.cfm (I hope you choose a 9 or a 10).

To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.

No comments: