Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Brain Cancer and Herpes? What's the Connection?

2 Tamuz 5768

I usually post photos of relevant items on my blogposts, but we'll pretty much skip that today. Herpes is not a picture for the weak of stomach or heart. Neither is brain cancer. However...

Here's the BETTER PICTURE:

Scientists may have discovered a way to s-l-o-w down tumor regrowth for Glioblastoma Multiforme. The process can extend the patient's life to some extent.

GBM is one very serious sort of brain tumor. Now how does Herpes fit into the GBM picture?

Apparently an EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE designed to target the cytomegalovirus that causes a form of herpes slows down recurrence of GBM, according to the June 2008 meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. The report does not yet appear at the
ASCO site, but look here for a QUICK EXPLANATION that non-medical people can understand (just focus on thinking hard).


The vaccine is not yet on the market. It is still being studied. However, the discovery of it's ability to trigger an immune system response to CMV might lead to the cure for GBM. That's what medical research is all about.

My book is dedicated to several people, one of whom died of Glioblastoma Multiforme. Her courage and her zest for life inspired many people.

READ

It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge


and find out why my fans call it "Inspirational!" Looking toward a better future and doing things to make that sweeter future happen are what my book is all about.

Buy YOUR COPY today!



~*~*~*~


My prayers are with people struggling to heal from illness and other medical conditions. To YOUR good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.


No comments: