Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Green Tea Builds Brain Cells (And it Can Help You in MANY OTHER Ways!


23 Tamuz 5768

Just the other day I alerted you the fact that green tea and blueberries help to improve memory. Here's a Hot-Off-the-Press update about the many benefits of GREEN TEA for people with cancer, diabetes, Parkinson's and other neurological diseases, and even cardiovascular diseases (er,make sure you drink ORGANIC GREEN TEA):

Sip Some Green Tea, Repair Brain Cells
by Hana Levi Julian (IsraelNN.com)

Green tea has long been thought to have a healing effect on the human body. Now a study by an Israeli scientist has found proof in the laboratory of the Technion Institute of Science in Haifa.

A research team led by Dr. Silvia Mandel of the Technion’s Eve Topf Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases found that green tea extract fed to mice with Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease protected the brain cells from dying. It also stopped the process of degeneration in cells that were already affected...

READ THE REST OF THE STORY AT

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/123968


CAUTION: I recommend that you drink certified ORGANIC Green Tea because green tea has hidden (and not so hidden) problems that very much overshadow its desirable anti-oxidant properties. Here's part of the scoop on those problems:
DDT in My Tea?

It seems that the camellia sinensis plant seems to attract high levels of both flouride and DDT, moreso than other plants, which can adversely affect our health.


You can also nourish yourself with high level anti-oxidants other than green tea, e.g. Organic green leafy vegetables, goji berries, other berries, cacao beans, and other items.

If you'll be drinking green tea, be sure to have high level organic young tea leaves (loose), and steep it only for 20 seconds in hot water. Drink infrequently!



When you read my book

(WHAT???!!! You haven't bought your copy yet?
CLICK HERE!)

you'll learn about the vast improvement in my health situation once I began dining on organic foods, pure, unpolluted water, nutritious teas and juices. I returned from the almost-dead on my whole-foods program.


OH - wait until you learn why I no longer eat fish! There's a conversation-starter if you ever need one! Flip to page... awww, just buy the book and read the whole story. You'll laugh, sigh and cry as we share the Coping with Medical Crisis adventure between the colorful covers of It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Uh, while you're protecting your precious brain cells, consider getting rid of your cell phone. I keep warning you about the dangers. Now another doctor validates my concern. Click on this:
Cancer Researcher Asks Colleagues NOT to Use Cell Phones!


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.

No comments: