Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Help the Medical World to Learn THE SECRETS OF A LONG AND HEALTHY LIFE!





5 Tamuz 5768

The world is full of wonders and here's the scoop on one more:

The National Institute on Aging (NIA), part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) is part of an investigation into learning...


THE SECRETS OF A LONG AND HEALTHY LIFE


Researchers are asking older residents of Boston, New York and Pittsburgh to help them to find the means for achieving longevity. Participants needs to have families with two or more healthy brothers and sisters who have lived to old age and who can be interviewed in person

Individuals who live within a two-to three-hour driving radius of Pittsburgh, Boston or New York City are invited to call the study coordinating center at 1-877-362-2074 to see if they are eligible to participate. Study centers include Boston University, the University of Pittsburgh and Columbia University. CLICK HERE for more information about the study.



It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge

is filled with life-lengthening information (I'm literally alive because of much of the information I share with readers in my book!). And it holds more exciting information about joining research teams trying to cure specific medical problems. You can find out how to help them, too. I included that information in my book so it can help you or your loved one (with free medical tratment, no less!).
Start healing and coping better than you have in the past.


Buy your copy of

today!







To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.



No comments: