Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Can Someone Actually Lower Their Risk of Death by 14%?

B'SD


16 Adar 5769



You already know that my blog prescribes increasing doses of optimism for better coping results with medical problems. My book teaches you how to achieve an optimistic outlook despite the pain, fear and sadness of medical crises. New research shows that I'm on to something good. Read on!


Here's scientific proof that a
Purposely Positive Point of View
can indeed improve your health.

It might even
lower your risk of death 14%!





Click on
I'm Buying Yocheved's Book to Learn How to Have a Purposely Positive Point of View!


To your good mood and health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: