Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Terrific Treatment for Alcohol, Drug Addictions!


B'SD

28 Adar 5769


One of the mental health professionals who endorsed my book on the back cover is award-winning psychiatrist Rabbi Dr. Abraham Twerski. His specialty is helping addicts to beat their addictions.

A freelance journalist, I had reported on the phenomenally high success rate of his work many years ago. My article isn't available online, but you can click on Dr. Twerski's Gateways Program to learn how to enroll in it.

Here's a resource for inmates at Baltimore City Detention Center in Maryland, USA: Acupuncture Helps Addicted Inmates to ease their cravings so they can make more focused efforts at living sensible lives.

I've worked with addicts in a very minor capacity. Professionals, criminals, you name the situation. Addiction is not fussy about choosing whom to hurt.


I appreciate the heroic effort it takes to stop Stinkin' Thinkin' and to stay clean.

Click on
I'm Buying Yocheved's Book to Find Out Why Award-Winning Addictions Therapist Dr. A. Twerski Gives Her Book to Clients and Acquaintances.


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life



Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , ,

No comments: