Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Here's WHY Readers Buy My Book to Cope with Illness

This message just arrived from Dr. Judith Guedalia, a prominent neuropsychiatrist who shared my book with a male relative on chemotherapy:

"Dear Yocheved,
he [read] the book
before he went in for
this week's round
of chemotherapy.

In his words:

'I read thru most of
Yocheved Golani's
book.
Of course I found it almost
personalized so I treat it
as a resource guide.
I will undoubdedly re-read [it]...
it is a great read and
she is obviously quite a woman...'"


Click on I'm Buying Yocheved's Book and I'm going to learn how to cope with MY health problems.


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: