Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Become the Mayor of YOUR Medical Crisis: Learn from Hurricane Hazel!

B'SD

14 Iyar 5769

Listeners of the show I was on yesterday know that the hosts ran out of time for most of my remarks. They plan to have me back on the air in the foreseeable future. I'll update you about that as appropriate.

In the meantime I offer you this marvelously motivational video about a woman in her eighties who is mayor of a Canadian town (a 31-year career). It is the ONLY debt-free Canadian city, thanks to her management! No, she was never seriously ill, but her attitude can be copied when you have to cope with a medical challenge:



I wonder if she wears that snowflake necklace as a Canadian symbol. Hmmm, maybe YOU can wear a necklace symbolizing your resolve to cope. Ya never know, a tangible sign of your goals can keep you going until you reach them.

Replay the presentation, and ponder how YOU can become the mayor of your health situation. Take charge, make intelligent decisions, and...

Click on
I'm Buying Yocheved's Book and to Learn How to Become Mayor of MY Medical Crisis!


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: