Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hear Me Discuss Health Issues on the Aliya Revolution Show TODAY!


B'SD

13 Iyar 5769

Tune in to
Arutz Sheva's Aliyah Revolution Show with Goel Jasper and David Gantshar at 6:30 PM/18:35, TODAY May 7 2009/13 Iyar 5769

(get used to using Hebrew-English
dates and times for when you make aliya ;- )

They'll be interviewing me about my Nifty Ivrit Cheat Sheet and other ways to adjust to Israeli life with a healthy sense of humor.

Ever heard of Israel's
health care system,
called Kupat Cholim
(health fund)?

It's about as much fun as any HMO can be.

In Hebrew. OYVAVOY.


Parents and people with
medical conditions
should tune in to
hear me talk about
how to get medications
and medical treatments
not included within
Israel's basket of
health benefits.

AND how to discuss all that in Ivrit.


Trust me, this show could be titled "What Your Shaliach (aliya counselor) Never Taught You about Kupat Cholim!"

And yes, you betcha I do
Self-Help Coaching
for olim (sick and healthy)
wondering
how to finesse
some situation or other!

Click on

I'm Buying Yocheved's Book
to Find Out More about Coping
with the Kupat Cholim System.



To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes
You Need in Your Life

No comments: