Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Brain Tumor Talk Radio?


B'SD

3 Sivan 5769

People in the media business began approaching me only recently to discuss the development of a health-related call-in radio show. Why? So listeners could ask me questions about a wide range of medical issues and how to cope with them. My book and I have many good answers!

While my resume makes media world rounds, here's a radio show "on call" for you when your doctor is not:



If you have questions and concerns about brain tumor issues (fatigue, when it'll be safe to re-start dying your hair, how does X, Y or Z treatment work, how do I tell my family/friends/co-workers about my diagnosis, will I be able to resume sports activities, etc.) be sure to check it out.

Feel free to recommend an interview with me to the hosts:^ )

Click on
I'm Buying "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge" to Learn of Can-Do Strategies and MANY WORLDWIDE RESOURCES to Improve My Health.


To your good health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: