Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lives Saved with One Book Reading!

B'SD


22 Tevet 5772


This past Sunday I spoke before a live audience in Netanya, Israel. The diverse crowd spoke various languages including English, had different countries of origin and an array of medical problems. So did their off-site acquaintances.


We chatted about life and death issues, reflexology, relatives with emotional and/or political agendas (grudges), the need for affordable health insurance, that there's a terrific book with lists of charitable organizations willing to pay someone's medical bills, and how to handle rude medical staff. We discussed more than that, too. Then...


I gave each audience member a copy of



to read.


After several minutes, readers began calling out page numbers with solutions to the problems they or a loved one was suffering. Copies of the book sold briskly. I wrapped up my SQ3R presentation (an effective teaching tool) and asked everyone to "Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism."


But the crowd wasn't ready for me to leave! I spoke for an additional half hour, then begged off so I could catch the cross-country train I needed to return home. Guess what happened the next day?


Some people trying to help a homeless young mom in need of shelter and psychological help asked me if I knew how to help mommy and baby. "Sure. Look at page 72 of the EMPOWER Yourself book!" I responded. They were dumfounded.


I bet you'll find something to benefit you between the book's covers, too. Several somethings, in fact.




Buy the E-book or print edition today for a brighter, happier and healthier life: Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge


And wait'll you hear the debut of the Refua Radio Show! Yes, I'm going live with an online, call-in radio show to help listeners to empower themselves with coping tools for medical, emotional and spiritual problems. The Hebrew word "refua" means healing. Even when we can't heal physically, we can heal emotionally and spiritually.



The official announcement about the show will, GOD willing, be made within two weeks.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.



No comments: