Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

How to Develop an Iron-clad Wall of Positivity in the Face of Illness/Disability!

B'SD

3 Elul, 5772 



One of EMPOWER Yourself's newer readers is a woman facing breast cancer. Here's what her husband thinks of the book (his remarks were originally in yesterday's post, an accident on my part. I'd like to present them all on their own: 

"Ron" wrote on his Facebook wall: "I will be starting a new thread - Adina's Cancer Journal - to tell you what we are going through - but, more importantly, to help you if we can. My first message, though, is this. I strongly recommend getting hold of Yocheved Golani's book, "It's My Crisis and I'll Cry If I Want To". Having seen many many "self-help" books over 40 years or so, this is not just another one. It is a workbook for the person facing a life-threatening or severe crisis, that invites the reader to develop his own iron-clad wall of positivity in the face of what can be hell on earth."

Sure enough, Ron's wife Adina had needed a good cry when she learned her diagnosis. And she learned what to say to anyone who criticizes her for that, in the opening pages of the book.

A medical crisis - you'd cry too, if it happened to you. Use your tissues and handkerchiefs with my blessings borne of experience. GOD gives you Permission to Weep (read all about it on page 5!). You can say that to any critics after explaining that "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To."

Then strengthen yourself to face the situation with decency and growing inner strength.



Buy the E-book or print edition today so you and your loved ones can smile again, too: Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.


No comments: