Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Question for You...

B'SD

10 Nisan, 5773

I'm certified in Counseling Skills and as a Melavah Holim (a sort of spiritual chaplain). I'm always interested to find out how upbeat people remain that way despite life's hardships.

I long to help others to make the breakthrough that gets them to indulge their Inner Totally Decent Self (ben adam in Hebrew) with ever-improving efforts to be Better Than Ever.

I use humor to put clients and friends at ease. It often works. I'd like to find out how you improve yourself.

Willing to let me in on the secret before or after Easter weekend and Passover?

Please share your comments below so other people can grow ;^ D


 



Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.  

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Learn to like what you see in the mirror.

 

No comments: