Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Facing Your Medical Future with Dignity: One Man's Life Lessons

B'SD

19 Kislev, 5773


This blog, 
the book its named for  

http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode

and I 

advocate facing your medical future with dignity and optimism. 

I sign off with such a sentiment each time I post some content.


I also advocate fun.

Take a look at someone who knew how to teach all of us the lessons, in My New Hero, courtesy of www.Aish.com.


Share the courage! 

Get insight into what this is all about. Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. 

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

Spread them around at Hanuka, or any holiday time. 




No comments: