Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Placental Problems Solved with Non-Invasive Radiological Therapy

B'SD

16 & 17 Kislev, 5773


Whew, I've resolved the technical details that messed me up earlier. Here are those promised presentations about placental problems, courtesy of Dr. Jonathan Singer-Jordan. He works in Israel's western Galilee

Formerly of Vancouver, Canada, the doctor speaks English in the videos.

The doctor chatted with me and some friends after an academic presentation and permits me to share these educational materials with you. I appreciate that he'd mentioned "You understood these videos well!"

The videos are all the  same, but operate at different speeds. Use the one best suited for your online needs.







I hope that these presentations educate and help you.

 

Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.  

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Face your pregnancy with information you need to know.

 

1 comment:

termLifeMax said...

Thanks for sharing useful information about how we can get non-medical life insurance Seattle. There are many companies that provide best insurance plans without having any medical test.