Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, November 18, 2013

Stand by for Placenta Previa UPDATES!

B'SD

15 Kislev, 5773

I apologize for my unintended silence.A doctor prepared some outstanding material and then edited it for patient privacy so I could share it on this blog.

I've had several technical issues to finesse. Please stand by for updates about how to cope with Placenta Previa, Placenta Accreta and more. 

You won't be disappointed!


Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. Learn how to face and to finesse a range of emotional reactions to any sort of medical issue. 


 Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Fight fear with knowledge and sensible options suited to your needs.


 

No comments: