Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Need to Cope with a Medical Problem? Get the Book on a Doctor's "Recommended Reading" List!

B'SD

18 Kislev, 5775

I was at a social event yesterday, and ended up crying. 

Several people there embraced me, and told me how the book has helped them, and keeps helping them, to face their medical and emotional health issues. 

It was an unexpected, moving experience.




Here's another medical professional's praise for the book:

  "This book is good! I added it to our recommended book list." - Al Musella, DPM Founder and Director Musella Foundation for Brain Tumor Research & Information  http://virtualtrials.com/index.cfm


As you've read this week, he's not the only doctor who endorses EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Cry out the fear, anger and sadness. Then get your grin back.


   

No comments: