Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Whew, it's been a Busy Month!

B'SD

29 Sivan, 5775

Whew, it's been a busy month of enjoying concerts and preparing to speak before a focus group tomorrow night. I'll be completing my remarks with a sing-a-long. This comes on the heels of an amusing experience.


I traveled from Jerusalem to Beersheva the other day, sitting with opera singer Isabelle Marie Haas who recently performed in Beersheva. I mentioned that I'd be singing a particular song to a group of people in a few days and that I was nervous about doing a good job. I asked her for some tips.

We laughed together because jitters are the sign of people who are focused on doing a good job. She asked me to sing the song, and joined in. At one point she stopped, listened to me singing alone and said that I have a nice voice. She only corrected me on one note.


My life is almost complete. I have performed with a singer of renown ;^ )

Back to you. I found an article worth pondering. Please click on the icon and read...


Age and cause of death are obvious data to collect for deceased relatives. But there are several others




Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Forge on to find the information you need to know.

No comments: