Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Staying Grounded and Joyous Despite Inner or Outer Pain

B'SD


11 Tamuz, 5775

One of the things I advocate for well-rounded emotions is having a hobby. I enjoy several, and thought to let you have a look at some of my dried flower arrangements



 and candelabra plate 








creations.

Care to guess which hobby I longed to resume though 2005 brain surgery had resulted in my surgically broken jaw (and my need to learn how to speak, all over again)?

There's a reason that I whistle as I walk. I've needed to strengthen my damaged emboucher (the relevant muscles of my face and lips) so that I can resume flute-playing. 

As of this past April, I've been able to get sweet sounds from my flute. 

Now that I've recovered from moving across the country, I hope to hire a music instructor so I can play in a pleasant manner. Stay tuned for developments. I'm still thrilling to the fact that my recent singing performance was well-received despite a long time off the community theater stage.

Please share the fun. Let me know what you do to stay grounded and joyous despite inner or outer pain.





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Find the coping mechanism that soothes you.

No comments: