Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Feeling Better Fast, Pass the Drumsticks, Please!

B'SD

20 Sivan, 5777

It was an amusing experience to find the following URL when I was researching materials for a forthcoming article about mental health. I'd forgotten that I'd written the blogpost!

We're not even close to Thanksgiving, but I hope that you'll feel like enjoying life and even a good meal after you read Feeling Like the Turkey at Thanksgiving? Here's How to Restore Your Happiness! 




EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. 





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your heart, mind and soul with happiness. Beat back the blues!

No comments: