Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Well no wonder you have that headache! (Here's how to STOP it!)

B'SD

21 Sivan, 5777

I enjoyed a long, educational conversation across a few continents last night as I conferenced with some medical and mental health professionals. The conversation came about due to a most unusual observation that I'd made, then asked those professionals about the phenomenon.

Their collective jaws dropped as each conversationalist paused to consider what I'd said.

I have quite an informative article/blogpost regarding EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) coming up. It's a method for ending Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (an astonishing blessing in its own right).

Stand by for updates!

Meanwhile, no wonder you have that headache!





Want to prevent new headaches and anxiety attacks? READ EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your thoughts with focused optimism. Work at it.

No comments: