Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, October 9, 2017

Be in the Newness, NOT Afraid of It

B'SD

20 Tishrei, 5778

"Choose new words." Caroline Myss used the phrase in her presentation below. A remarkable life lesson overall, the emphasis is on seeing the present with gratitude and love.

I hope to share some of Caroline's ideas in my upcoming address to an audience that will soon gather to hear me speak on the topic "How to Advocate Your Own Health: From Guided Imagery to Assertive Behavior."


I hope that you'll benefit from this TEDTalk recording. It gives voice to so many ideas that I never knew how to express, life-saving concepts that saved me when doctors didn't know how. My heart knew what my voice did not.






Find out about the importance of your vocabulary and mindset when you read the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your vocabulary with upbeat, inviting words and ideas.

No comments: