Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, October 23, 2017

Are Americans Sick of Living?

B'SD

3 Cheshvan, 5778

I read this Americans Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between... headline and wondered "What went wrong?"

America has been a leader of health statistics, from infancy up. Mortality rates were enviable, demonstrating excellent health care far into older ages than in previous decades. Interstate systems allow easy transportation of goods and services, the ports function well and mass media publicizes healthcare options. Foods and medicines have been plentiful. 

Granted, Obamacare has limited those healthcare options and many US residents did not keep the doctors they preferred.

But there's more to this dying sooner and getting sicker than ever story.

I ask that you respond to my question and let me know "What went wrong?" that Americans are now experiencing a declining life expectancy, and a deteriorating quality of life.




I have my suspicions about why Americans are sickening sooner than ever and at an alarming rate. The opioid epidemic signifies the underlying problem.

I hope to share some of my ideas tomorrow. I'll be happy to respond to your questions and comments then, too.





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your heart and soul with motivation. Seek it out!

No comments: