Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Why Readers Buy the EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge Book

B'SD

17 Av, 5778

The other day I enjoyed lunch with several new acquaintances. Someone in the crowd asked me to briefly explain why people read my book.

I replied that they find information that they need for surviving medical and/or mental health crises. I learned that information while working as a Health Information Management professional over the years, finding out about charitable and medical organizations that pay some or all of a patient's expenses . "I also teach coping skills, and know far more about psychology than the average layman," I added.

Then I paraphrased a brief author's biography that I share with editors of my journalistic work:

Survivor of a deadly brain tumor that had blinded her, Yocheved Golani relied on her Health Information Management background, her ever-evolving optimism and belief in a benevolent GOD plus a sense of humor to recover from severe setbacks. She teaches readers and listeners how to calm down and to simplify complex issues step-by-step with her highly acclaimed book  It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge


That someone in the crowd then bought the book and asked me to sign her copy.





You can also buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge



http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your reading time with quality time.

No comments: