Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, September 14, 2018

A Personal Story: How Coping with Tragedy in a Positive Way Saved My Life

B'SD

5 Tishrei, 5779

You've read this blog and I pray that you've read the book. If not, you just might after you read




A Personal Story: How Coping with Tragedy in a Positive Way Saved My Life

coping with tragedy

It’s one thing to meet me, then to gradually realize that something is different but hard to identify. People sometimes remark on that, saying “What’s unusual about you? You’re so… upbeat. But I get the sense that you struggle with something.” That “something” resulted in my making medical history, though that was not my goal. Surviving a life-threatening medical problem and the risky emergency surgery to save me from it, was my objective. It all started when I didn’t feel well in 2003.
Doctors mentioned that they couldn’t find anything wrong with me, though I was stumbling from the effort to walk correctly, struggling to prevent food and drinks from dribbling out my mouth, and feeling tired all the time. I even struggled to read or to write, and that’s not a good situation for a writer. When I ended up in an emergency room after waking up completely blind one day, life took a dramatic whip into a whirlwind of activity focused at saving my very endangered life... 
The rest of the story is here.






Want to strengthen yourself to face a hardship? 

Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge


http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode




Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your time and efforts with progress.

No comments: