Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Why Self-Help Books Are GOOD for YOU!

B'SD

8 Cheshvan, 5779

I'm thank GOD OK after last night's missile blast in my neighborhood. I hadn't planned on blogging this week due to my hectic schedule, but I changed my mind after realizing that some of you might want to know how I'm faring after the headline-making event.

While you're here, let me share some insight with you. 

Question:  Why are self help books good for many people? 




Self-help books never lose patience, never run out of time, nor fail to deliver desired information. They let a person look up the answers they need any time of day, no matter the circumstances. That's a lot easier than listening to someone snap at you that "I answered that question already. I don't have time or patience for this/you."
Year after year I learn of readers who helped themselves after reading the EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge print or E- book http://tinyurl.com/mycrisis-book self-help book,
People despair of asking doctors about their symptoms and hoping that the next form of treatment will help them to be healthier physically and/or emotionally. They cower from rude relatives and medical staff members telling them what to do or not do, and what to think. And they need to strengthen their hope in GOD after all the suffering that they've experienced. But the frightened, sore, feeling intimidated patient doesn't know how to address all those problems. EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge print or E- book http://tinyurl.com/mycrisis-book  lets them know what to do, why that can work, and even how to lower heir medical care costs. The book has a Global Resources section to alert readers to worldwide charitable organizations willing to give applicants some or all of the money needed to cover specific medical bills. There are free goods and services listed in those pages, things that most people wouldn't guess to exist.
A Health Information Management professional who interacts with the medical world, I parlayed my knowledge about it all into the book. My life-coaching skills soothe upset readers. They get their grin back after reading some of the laugh-out-loud content. And as we know, happiness and calm let a person heal inside and out. Cure is not the book's goal, improved coping skills are.
All of the upbeat results let the books readers help themselves as needed, any time of day or night. No need to bother someone with "I forgot what to do" remarks. The book is endlessly patient and ready to be read as needed.

By the way, the book is based on my medical history-making recovery from blindness caused by a benign but life-threatening brain tumor. I knew how to save myself due to what I'd learned over the years at work, the help of naturopaths, and GOD's blessings. It was painfully obvious that the average person could not have known what I did about healing, so I wrote the book to inform them of several things that they need to know.

Yocheved Golani
Certified Health Information Management professional, medical research editor, medical and mental health journalist (https://www.e-counseling.com/author/yocheved), and life coach.








Want to cope with medical and/or mental health problems, including the expenses for your care? Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge




http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.


Fill your reading time with what you need.

No comments: