Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Here are a Few Ways to Prevent Poisoning Yourself

B'SD

 23/24 Tishrei, 5779

 Whew, I had a lot of catching up to do after the long series of Jewish New Year holidays came to a close. I ended them with a high fever and a sinus infection. I've recovered, but taking things slowly for a day or two.

Back to you: I've warned my readers of the cancer-causing hygiene products problem below MANY times (here, too. There are other relevant posts at this blog. Scroll around for them.). 

Please use organic, non-synthetic hygiene products. If you want to smell better, use a crystal deodorant, an organic roll-on, or some similarly non-threatening product. 

Use organic soaps and shampoos, organic essential oils, organic diapers and sanitary napkins, etc.


By Lauren Coleman-Lochner
And a potentially deadly one at that 










Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge



http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your cabinets with products that are safe for you.

No comments: