Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A NEW Magazine that EMPOWERS Disabled People!


B'SD


6 Shvat 5770



No, it's not a magazine I created or wrote for (yet ;^). Check out The IDEAL Story and Young, Gifted, Disabled . And be sure to visit the magazine's website http://www.leagueforpeople.org/.


Zarifa Roberson has the spirit I try to help my readers to develop. You go, Girl!


EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.


PS - Wish me success. I'm addressing a roomful of mental health professionals today, teaching them how to help clients with illnesses. How? By sharing my coaching tips, my solutions for multiple problems related to illness, and my book-ordering information with them. A few audience members have already recommended my materials to their patients or use my content in their practices!

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: