Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Time for Compassion, Prayer and Reflection

B'SD



28 Tevet 5770



Many hearts and minds are focused on the suffering of earthquake victims in Haiti. Israel is one of the countries sending subtantial medical aid with its doctors to people who desperately need them.

As the book indicates, some days we need to change our usual behavior patterns and simply pray, reflect on life, and focus on compassion rather than go about business as usual.

EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I think polite post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to read the sound story.