Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Discover the Proven Benefits of Just ONE Book for Health!


B'SD

19 Tevet 5770


I'm following the sales statistics of E-book
It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge worldwide. This morning's numbers made my eyes open wider in surprise!

An increasing number of readers appreciate the powerful health and emotional benefits of the book. Why? The free information I share at this blog and via Twitter points to the many more proven solutions for affordable, can-do health care in the manuscript.

Discover the rapid results you can achieve. Reap the benefits with the rest of my readers.


Read the right-hand margin of this blog. There's a reason so many medical and mental health professionals recommend this book.

Order your copy today. Get it fast and on your monitor.

Yes, you CAN help yourself to feel, function and be better. The Global Resources section in the second half of the manuscript clues you in to free and affordable options for quality health care and for satisfying related needs.

EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: