Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Get it Before Stock Runs Out!


B'SD

10 Shvat 5770


Here's a Heads Up about a limited opportunity for people in medical crisis and their loved ones. Caregivers and psychotherapists around the world can benefit from the information, too.

While summing up my remarks at the mental health practitoner's convention last week, I noted that:

"With God's help and an unusual level of tenacity, I obviously won the race to the lifeline. My Health Information Management background and reporting work had already clued me in to little-known solutions for improving my chances to survive and thrive. But I was an exception to the Knowledge of Out-of-the-Box Medical Resources rule. I had a few things going for me: I have remarkable friends and I knew the answers to the following questions:

What information should your doctor
be providing you?

How can you better advocate on behalf of

yourself, your children, your parents
and your spouse?

What are the elements of a successful
patient-doctor interaction?

What should you expect from
your doctor?


A third thing going for me was that I developed a life-sustaining goal. While the race to my survival was on, I also decided to resolve a debilitating lack of information to the average uninformed patient who is unlikely to be as gutsy as I am in a pinch. I utilized my training in counseling courses as I wrote two highly acclaimed books about how to cope with some spiritual, emotional and physical issues of illness plus how to solve unmet needs regarding ancillary aspects of medical care and convalescence. No other author has addressed those topics as holistically as I have."

My first book, published in 2007,
might soon go out of print.

"It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge" will likely not be available in the near future.

Buy your copy, or get one for someone who needs it. Want to have it super-fast?
Order copies directly from my publisher before the book is no longer available.




Cry if you need to. And learn to dry your tears. THAT can help you to Cope with a Medical Challenge. Especially as you learn from the book about Affordable Solutions to expensive problems and how to Calm Down from the fear, pain and frustration in your medical life.




Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: