Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Emotional Timebombs that Could Go Off Unless You Do Something to Stop Them NOW


B'SD


5 Iyar 5769



When you or someone you love has heard the life-altering news about a medical crisis, complications are sure to follow.

What kind of complications? Medical. Time Limits (real and imaginary). Relationships. Self worth. Employment. Financial. Spiritual.

Emotional Time Bombs, every one of them.



It's My Crisis! And
I'll Cry if I Need To:
A Life Book that
Helps You to Dry Your Tears
and to Cope
with a Medical Challenge


can help you to cope with all of those complications and more. Filled with can-do strategies for increasing your patience, endurance, sense of humor and will to live, this book is used by medical and mental health professionals.

The RESOURCES section in back of the book informs you of global resources for low-cost quality medical care and medication (including medical appliances, travel assistance, and psychological care) plus organizations offering financial help.

Medical and mental health professionals, and clergy of different faiths, use It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To and/or give it to clients, parishoners and patients.


Prevent emotional and/or
spiritual meltdown
over your medical problems,
or those of someone important to you.




Click on
I'm Buying Yocheved's Book So I/We Can Work at Turning Off the Emotional Timebombs that this Medical Crisis Could Cause.


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: