Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Solving a G-Mail Problem TODAY!

B'SD

26 Nisan 5769


G-mail has collapsed several times in recent memory. That slows down my blog update efforts. It also impairs communications between you and me.

My PC guru tells me that
GOOGLE is being bombarded with viruses.

That leaves me with a need to cope
with a situation out of my control.

So, I'm sharing an alternative E-mail address you can use to reach me with questions about how to cope with illness and how to book me to speak on your show/in your community: yocheved@yochevedgolani.com.


Click on
I'm Buying Yocheved's Book to Learn How to Cope with Serious Illness.


Looking forward to hearing from you,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: