Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More Positive Reaction to My Recent Radio Interview


B'SD


27 Nisan 5769



A colleague of Adam Mallerman, the gentleman who interviewed me this past Sunday on
Rusty Mike Radio
wrote to let me know that...

"I heard you and marvel at
your candor and your
straightforward attitude.
Kol hakavod [more power] to you and
may Hashem [GOD] bless you!"

Cordially, Nettie Feldman,
hostess of Afternoon Shmooze on rustymikeradio.com

"Tune in and you'll never go hungry for honest chat again"

Okay readers, you're seeing/hearing what "honest chat" Britons think of
"
It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To:
A Life Book that Helps You to
Dry Your Tears
and to Cope with
a Medical Challenge
,"


my book about how to cope with medical problems. Not bad for an American-born chick, eh? We Colonists get things right, at times ;- )

Let me cross your international radar with upbeat results.


Click on Put a world of coping and
healing strategies
you might never have heard of
in your hands.
Buy Yocheved's Book.
Cope Better with YOUR Medical Crisis.



To your good health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: