Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Breaking News

B'SD

16 Menachem Av 5769


Sorry for the delayed blogpost. My Twitter account mysteriously shut down today and I'm having trouble with this blog, too.

I have some breaking news to share with you about a medical discovery. I spent part of today gathering the facts. I don't know that I'll be able to post an update on the blog tomorrow. C'mon back next week to learn what it's all about.

I'll be looking for you ;^ )

No comments: